Logo Design and Development Services
The first step to logo design is creating a "Design Brief". This is the document of requirements that our highly skilled logo designers will work from. In the design brief we gather all your color requirements, other logo designs that you like, colors that you want and do not want (basically everything we need to know about the logo you want).
During this process our professional logo designers will be factoring in:
- Location - whether your logo is for a regional or global market
- Market - your specific target audience
- Business - key elements that represent your company
- Legal - any related branding requirements
- Look - all visual aspects including color, size, dimensions, 3D
- Format - .psd, .jpg, .ai, bmp, .tiff, .png, mac and pc, print
- Animation - will your logo need to move
- Download our Logo Development FAQ's prep document
View Logo Portfolio Once you are satisfied we have a clear understanding of what you are looking for we go to work.
Logo Development Package
Most Logo Design Companies ONLY have 1-3 designers on staff. They charge roughly the same as we do yet they only produce 3-9 logos if you are lucky. Well that is not much to choose from and what if you don't like what you see? Then you have to pay again to get another round of logos. We completely eliminate this problem. We guarantee you will love your logo first time out.
Our custom logo development package includes the following:
- 7 day turnaround time.
- 20+ senior logo designers working on your project
- Between 20-40 logo design concepts to choose from
- All logos are original and custom created (unique)
- Includes all fonts and source files
- .psd, .png, .jpg, ai and vectored logo versions
- Personally assigned design manager for your project
- Unlimited logo alterations and unlimited colors
- You own all the design rights to your logo and files
- All logo files are digital HD for large format printing
- Check out some logo samples
Testimonial - View more logo testimonials
I want to express my appreciation for your excellent work in coordinating the design of my website's logo and footer. Instead of throwing a bunch of logos at me at once and forcing me to choose one, you took the time to understand my goals and my audience, give insightful and polished feedback and work with me step-by-step to make the right choice. At the end, the hardest part was selecting which awesome logo concept to choose. In today’s fast-paced business world, quality service is quickly becoming a lost art. I'm grateful for your patience, enthusiasm and commitment to your clientele.
Lee Cleveland, FightSaga.com