Getting your page rank higher, getting more hits and turning visitors into customers all hinge on your offsite SEO efforts; also known as Inbound Marketing.. For example, many of our competitors websites have over 6,000 "paid" back links and have a page rank of 5. The Turn Group has a page rank of 6 with less than 200 "non-paid" back links. So there was less time and NO money spent with a better result. Its not the quantity of back links, its the quality of back links that makes a difference.
An Inbound Marketing strategy is key to the success of your online internet business. Building your offsite presence correctly is just as critical as having an SEO friendly website. Most importantly, if done correctly, will provide your website long-term anchors that hold your search engine position in place. We have seen this time and time again.
Inbound Marketing Process
- First we diagnose. We want to see what the search engines have to say about your site.
- Then we summarize our findings to see if there is any area of improvement for your website.
- Once we have established your website is completely optimized we start building an offsite SEO strategy.
- We look at what you have already done, see if we can build open that, make changes etc
- We then utilize the Inbound Marketing strategies listed below to start building your campaign.
- Your offsite SEO campaign will be greatly determined by your level of aggressiveness you want as well as your budget.
Schedule an appointment with us and let's see what we can do for you.