Turning your RSS News or Blog Feeds into Podcasts
The Turn Group is proud to announce our new RSS Podcast Feed. Sometimes as a busy professional we don't have time to sit and read everything we need to. However, how many of us have an ipod, iphone or some type of mp3 player close by that we can listen to?
With converting our RSS Feed into a podcast you can now follow our blog updates. Just download them on your computer, into itunes or your mp3 player and listen as you go.
Many of you will be wondering how we do this and its pretty simple actually. If you have a news or blog feed on your website, copy your feed link and go to www.odiogo.com. Paste your RSS Feed and provide your email and within minutes your RSS Feed is converted into a Audio Podcast for your viewers listening pleasure.
Here as an added benefit for SEO Purposes:
- Submit your podcasts to itunes for inclusion into the itunes store
- Submit your podcasts on to other major networks
- Will drive more traffic to your site
- Will get more customer interaction
- Keeps your clients in the loop to new products and services
- Find out how we can help you. Contact us for a FREE Web Quote
Once you have submitted you RSS Feed to Odiogo here are some of the benefits you can expect.
Your Odiogo control panel allows you to:
- Perform a 1-click podcast subscription of your Odiogo feed to major podcast clients (iTunes, Juice). Please note that the text content is embedded into the audio file and can be viewed through the lyrics option of your iPod and on some other mp3 players.
- Subscribe to Web RSS readers such as My Yahoo!, netvibes, Google Reader, etc.
- Share the control page with Facebook, Del.icio.us, Digg, etc.
- Listen to the individual audio posts
- Stream the audio articles of your blog
Let us know if you would like our help getting this tool setup for you. Contact us for FREE Web Quote