Website Design & Development Services
Our Website Design Services are a multi-step process that includes research, creativity, analysis and skill. We will not just throw a website up for you and call it a day. There is a step by step process for online internet success. If you are reading this right now, that just goes to show that our process works. Let us show you how its done with our Award Winning Website Design Services.
To help facilitate your project, we follow a detailed web design process that charts a path that not only fits your needs now, but also meets your needs in the future. This ensures that we design and develop a website that goes beyond your original expectations.
Website Design Services (step 1)
A sample of some of the questions we ask during the discovery stage:
- Will you be using a Windows or Linux server? Do you have a choice of what server your website sits on?
- Do you have hosting already or are you open to our website hosting services?
- Will your website just be an informational website?
- Will it be more of a dynamic based system with content changing regularly?
- Will your website need a profile/membership platform
- Will you be selling products on your website?
- Will you have any type of flash or videos being accesses or displayed on your website?
- Will users accessing your website need to login, access accounts, make comments on articles, pictures or videos?
- Will you need to have media galleries for photos or videos?
- Will this be a social type of website with integrated applications?
- Will you need to have portal access from your internal network/website?
- What other applications will need to access your website?
- Does your site need to integrate with any proprietary software?
- What code do you want your website developed in? HTML5, PHP, ASP, .NET
Website Development Platform Choice
The next step in this process is to choose your website platform we will be building your website on. The platforms generally are Joomla, Wordpress, Magento, Forums etc. We can build whatever you need. See the full list below.
Setting up the framework/structure of your website is an important part of the overall web design process. As you see over to the left (click to view larger image), the design must incorporate several aspects that only trained - professional website designers generally know about. For example, your website must be designed with scalability in mind, but at the same time allowing consumers to find what they need immediately. Site expansion, social sharing, latest design trends and all the strategy behind the design must be worked out in the beginning. Your website is a doorway into your business and must be persuasive.
One last thing we have to mention. Do you have a logo for your website yet? The logo is the cornerstone of the entire website design process and without we cannot design a website for you. So, if you have one already, awesome! Just send it over to us. If not, feel free to check out our Logo Design Services.
What we have accomplished in Step 1: we have gotten all of your requirements together, helped you to establish a layout/site structure that meets your needs and have everything ready to hand over the newly created website design brief to our website design team.
Check list for step 1
- Logo submitted or created
- Requirements done
- Framework chosen
- Layout structure completed
- Design brief created and approved
Website Design Services (step 2)
Once we have all the above items, we hand this information over to our website designers. They all work from the same design brief. However, their interpretation of the website design brief will very; which gives you lot's of choices to choose from.
- 5-10 custom concepts produced based on the design brief
- 5-10 different designers working on the project
- Internal content page included
- 7-10 day turnaround on the designs
- Unlimited design changes
- digitally layered Photoshop .psd design file
- Associated Fonts
Our process produces anywhere from 5-10 (or more depending on your needs) website designs to choose from. Each web design gets unlimited revisions so that each design is perfect and ready for presentation/review. At the end of our web design process, you have the finals in your hand and are ready for you to choose your final design with revisions. The pic on the right was the final chosen design for one of our clients. The pics below were their other choices. Click images to view.
Website Development Services
Website Development Services (step 3)
Once your website is designed, the Website Design Services part is completed. Now it has to be built on the platform chosen during the design brief stage and this process is called Website Development. The Turn Group prides itself on the diversity of our website developers and their web development skills. That is what sets our Website Development Services apart. No project is too small or BIG! Whether your project is just an informational website or a large ecommerce solution with multiple scripts, 20,000 plus products or live content population feeds from drop ship vendors, we have the staff and skill requirements to produce a website for you from start to finish on any platform of your choice.
No Matter The Platform - your design has to be sliced and coded into HTML whether "strict or html5" so that it can be prepped and ready for whatever platform you have chosen. Internet Compliance is a big deal around here at The Turn Group. Our Website Development process for coding your website entails the following.
Our process is what makes us a #1 ranked Website Development Company on the internet.
Website Development (step 4)
Once we have finished up with the coding of your website, we apply the code to the platform of choice and finalize the integration process. The next few steps that make up our web development services are gathering up your content and images that you want displayed throughout your website. All the final tweaks, requirements, updates and testing are done at this point. Once we have completed the final stages and your site goes live, your website should be ready for our onsite SEO services.
We provide website development services for the following categories, applications and programs but are not limited too: